Our client, a NYSE listed company, is a global provider of medical technology products for vascular, interventional access, surgical, anaesthesia, cardiac care, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care procedures. We have been retained to recruit a SENIOR DIRECTOR, GLOBAL ENGINEERING.
This position will drive the development of Global Engineering with the objective to unify and standardise the company’s approach to Engineering as well as a systemic and focused approach to step change process improvements such as use of statistical process controls, automation and adoption of disruptive technologies.
- Development and Deployment of;
- Global Engineering Strategy and the Global Engineering
- A standardised approach to engineering line support, competency setting, process stability monitoring, identification and implementation of opportunities for improvement.
- A standardised approached to equipment qualification and process validation, equipment and processes at suppliers.
- Advanced Process Engineering, including Automation, Design for Manufacturing, Disruptive
- Best practice process control methodologies and process
- Identification and implementation of yield monitoring and improvement programs, material substitution opportunities, etc.
- Establishment and Management of Global Capital Planning Process, including identification and management of all necessary
- Manage effective communication and business relationship with R&D, Marketing, or any other functions as necessary vital to the success of this
We require candidates with a minimum of a primary degree in Engineering and preferably with postgraduate qualifications as well as experience of working in a matrix organisation. The successful candidate will have significant multisite engineering leadership experience in the medical devices or other relevant regulated industries
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Business acumen and ability to communicate to all levels within the
- Leadership skills including the ability to develop, mentor and influence engineers and
- Experience in developing and implementing Global Engineering Teams across multiple sites.
Strategy Setting and Deployment
- Experience with Advanced Technology Integration as well as development and implementation of Disruptive Technology.
- Experience to balance multiple global engineering projects.
- Expert understanding of materials properties and the practical application of these principles in establishing robust manufacturing process.es
- Skilled statistical practitioner with experience to apply statistical analysis and use the output of these analysis to improve operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in and contribute, at a global level, to the continued success of an established multinational company.
Please send full career details to email@example.com, quoting position no. G20020 or for further information / full role details please telephone David Garvey on +353 1 2867692. No information will be disclosed to our client without prior permission.