Our client, a global leader in innovative components for the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries, has retained us to recruit a Process Engineering Manager.
Reporting to the Site Leader and contributing as a member of the site leadership team this person will; drive and lead the Process Engineering department; Organise and coordinate validations and enhancements of processes, equipment, and tooling to new and existing products to ensure safety, maximum yields, quality, cost effectiveness and throughput of processes.
Key responsibilities include;
- Manage and develop the Process Engineering team and ensure the business is supported fully.
- Review and lead the improvements of existing processes in the plant by following a systematic approach.
- Identify best practice processes to maintain industry leadership, driving continuous Improvements through the use of lean six sigma.
- Initiate and participate in process rationalisation projects.
- Coordinate with Project Engineering in the introduction of new equipment or technology with a strong focus on standardisation and harmonisation.
- Initiate problem solving and trouble-shooting improvements.
- Plan, schedule, or perform projects within the approved time schedules and budget.
- Ensure that all projects and activities comply with local, regional and best practice requirements on EH&S and meet other applicable authority requirements.
We require candidates with
- A Degree/Masters in Engineering or another scientific area.
- Several years management experience in a similar position within the manufacturing industry, preferably in a regulated environment such as Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical or other relevant sector.
- A good knowledge of lean and six sigma manufacturing principles.
- Experience with continuous improvement of processes and validations of processes/equipment.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- The ability to successfully collaborate with teams across different countries and organisational levels.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to participate in and contribute to the continuing growth of a successful multinational company, with good career development prospects. Please send full career details, quoting position no. G21020 to David Garvey at email@example.com . For an initial confidential discussion, please telephone David on (01) 2867692. Web: www.gmb.ie . No information will be disclosed to our client without prior permission from applicants.