Our client, Johnson & Johnson are now recruiting for a HR Leader (Senior Manager) based in Cork – supporting the Johnson and Johnson Supply Chain Business within Campus Ireland.
Senior HR Business Lead (Senior Manager) role based in Cork – providing local support to the Operations and Supply Chain JNJ Business within Campus Ireland.
You will provide expertise in talent and capability building to enable business results, with an enhanced focus on supporting innovation, collaboration, and talent agenda across sectors. You will act as a strategic partner to senior business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
As HR Lead (Senior Manager), in a typical day:
You will partner with senior business leaders on a daily basis to drive the culture of the business. Coaching senior business leaders will be key part of your day Working on driving and supporting the talent agenda, organisational design and change management in a rapidly expanding business full of challenges and opportunities.
What you’ll own and how you’ll grow:
This role is recognised within the organisation as being of key strategic importance in terms of enabling the business to remain competitive and grow market share.
You will be responsible for providing strategic HR leadership and have ownership for the following:
Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
• Support the extensive expansion project through collaboration with key HR partners and business leaders to ensure the best talent are attracted, recruited, developed and retained.
• Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
• Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
• Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
• Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
• Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
• Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Responsible to our customers and communities.
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how.
• Unique in our background and experiences.
• The drivers of our own success.
• Passionate about doing what’s right.
• Seeking to learn and teach.
Make a unique mark in your career:
This is an opportunity to work as a senior leader, in an FDA regulated environment, and to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business continuous improvement.
What you’re great at:
You will have substantial progressive HR Management experience including business partnering with senior leaders.
You will hold a University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
You will thrive in a team based environment and possess a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
You will be great at managing complex projects and changing business needs. Embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills. Skilled in the areas of talent management, change efforts, coaching in large complex organisations.
Possess strong analytical skills and be an advocate for technology.
The HR Lead will be a key member of the joint Senior Leadership Team which is responsible for the biologics business in Ringaskiddy and the API business in Little Island.
In addition to the key tasks outlined the successful candidate will be involved in some J&J Campus Ireland responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in and contribute to the continued success of an established multinational company. An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered. Please send full career details, quoting position no. G18024 to GMB. Applications may be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, post to GMB, 4 Fitzwilliam Terrace, Strand Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland or telephone Peter Garvey on +353 1 2867692 for an initial discussion. Web: www.gmb.ie No information will be disclosed to our client without prior permission from applicants.