We have been retained by our USA based client, an established and expanding multinational company providing manufacturing support services, to recruit a PLANT MANAGER (SITE LEADER) for their start-up in Dublin.
Reporting to a VP in the US and overseeing functions including Production, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality, HR, Customer Service and EHS, the successful candidate’s primary responsibilities are to successfully establish and grow the site under his/her direction whilst ensuring safety, quality, customer satisfaction and good financial performance of the operation. He/she will interface across functions and levels on site and throughout the organisation as well as directly with customers.
Candidates should have;
- A technical background and plant leadership or senior operations management experience of a manufacturing operation in sectors such as electronics, pharmaceutical, medical device or machining.
- A strong understanding of business performance metrics and demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and costs/finances to achieve objectives.
- Experience in a start-up or high growth manufacturing/process environment.
- A demonstrated ability of interacting across various levels/functions within an organisation and of directly managing external customer relationships.
- A good understanding of ISO-9000 or closely related formal quality systems.
- A track record of employee engagement in a positive employee relations environment along with experience growing, developing, and retaining high performance teams.
- A continuous improvement, problem solving and entrepreneurial mindset.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the start-up and future success of a site within a fast paced, high growth organisation. Please send full career details, quoting position no. G21025 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates information will not be disclosed to our client without prior permission.