We have been retained by our client, an innovative and rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company in the Mid-West of Ireland, to recruit a Director / Associate Director of Manufacturing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Directing commercial or clinical scale manufacturing of according to approved protocols, regulation and schedule
- Providing leadership, vision and management to their manufacturing team
- Developing schedules, detailed production plans and material requirements.
- Implementing new production processes transferred by the Process Development team
- Guiding and overseeing Validation activities involving Manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Interfacing with other departments such as Facilities, Process Development, Process Analytical Sciences, Regulatory, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Formulating and recommending manufacturing policies, schedules, procedures and programs.
- Ensuring that safety standards are maintained.
- Tracking and trending relevant technical and business process metrics to ensure operations are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Preparing and administering expense and capital budgets.
- Representing manufacturing during regulatory and client audits.
- Developing department goals, objectives and metrics.
- Working closely with staff to develop and manage individual goals and objectives.
- Leading and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
We require candidates with a Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate degree in any of the physical or biological sciences, or chemical engineering coupled with significant biopharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing experience at management level, in a GMP production facility.
This is an excellent opportunity and exciting time to contribute the continued success of this dynamic, well established and expanding company. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email full career details quoting position no. G20024 to David Garvey email@example.com. No information will be disclosed to our client without prior permission. Web: www.gmb.ie .